Millitronic Wi-Fi 6 Media Server module is tailor-made for establishing high-speed, stable wireless connectivity for your USB devices, interactive touch screen to connect with a Windows computer. Empowered by virtualization technology and the industry’s latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) standard, the Wi-Fi 6 Media Server (WMS) module enables interactive contact between users possible. Users can access, share, annotate or edit interactive content directly on the secondary screen in real time, without latency.
Based on Wi-Fi 6 technology, the WMS brings you a fluent wireless experience in traffic-dense environments by supporting OFDMA, BSS coloring and 1024-QAM to deliver greater network capacity to lower the latency (due to more efficient use of available bandwidth). In addition, the WMS allows Wi-Fi concurrent operation on your host PC. When the Windows PC is wirelessly connected to the WMS module, you can screen cast what’s on the device and simultaneously use general network applications.
Designed in mind for extensibility with USB peripheral devices, the WMS supports 3 types of USB data transfer mode— interrupt, bulk & isochronous. Connecting USB devices to the WMS allows you to access these devices on your computer directly. You can either choose to connect human interface devices (HID), such as a mouse and keyboard, or to connect a web camera or USB external hard drive to the WMS depending on your application needs.
The Wi-Fi 6 Media Server module is recommended to be deployed in a wide range of in-door environments, such as meeting rooms, digital classrooms, healthcare facilities or wherever requires a stable wireless connection, interactiveness and collaboration. For professional developers, the module also helps power IoT and edge computing applications for industries like manufacturing, healthcare and retail with its capability to provide high-bandwidth and ultra-low-latency wireless connection.
Specifications & Features
P/N：9WPIKA010901 ∕ 9WPIKA000901
▪ Based on the newest wireless standard Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
▪ Supports 2.4/5 GHz dual band and 2T2R
▪ Dual-stream spatial multiplexing data rate up to 1.2 Gbps
▪ Exclusive network virtualization to accelerate edge computing for fast-speed, ultra-low latency and high-bandwidth data processing
▪ Reduces wireless display latency to < 10ms for time-critical and interactive multimedia applications
▪ Supports 3 USB data transfer modes: interrupt / bulk / isochronous
▪ 1 x USB 2.0 Host & 1 x HDMI 1.4 output
▪ Low power consumption: 5W
▪ Decoding resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
▪ Supported operating system: Windows 10 (or later)
▪ Quad-core ARM Cortex A-53 CPU
▪ Millitronic virtual network
▪ Support USB control, bulk, and isochronous transfer
▪ Support 1080p/60f decoder
▪ Auto wireless connection
▪ Power consumption 5W
▪ Dimension :118 x 44 mm
▪ Support Win 10 above
▪ Millitronic virtual network
Form Factor：PCI-E GEN1
▪ USB2.0 Host
▪ HDMI 1.4 Output
▪ DC 12V/1A