Millitronic introduces Intel Wi-Fi 6E M.2 card
for NVIDIA Jetson to fulfill industrial applications.
Stable and low-latency wireless communication and high-performance AI edge computing are key elements for Industry 4.0, which allows people to collect and analyze data quickly from machines, factories, and IOT devices deployed in the field. With the increasing number of IOT devices deployed, the corresponding connectors and cables also make the environment complex. Therefore, it has gradually become a trend to make edge capture and low-latency connections wireless, and the demand for aggregated data traffic is also getting higher and higher.
NVIDIA Jetson is a leading platform of high-performance AI edge computing, and Millitronic has customized Intel Wi-Fi 6E M.2 network card and IO adapter for NVIDIA Jetson platform to assist the customers accelerating the adoption of Wi-Fi 6E and BT 5.2 technologies, in order to create a low-latency, high-stability wireless environment.
Millitronic’s Intel Wi-Fi 6E wireless industrial network card has been successfully verified in Jetson Nano and provides IEEE 802.11ax 2.4/5/6 GHz tri-band Wi-Fi application services, and its BSS coloring and OFDMA wireless technology will greatly reduce co-channel interference in the field and communication delay (＜5ms), wireless transmission speed up to 2.4Gbps (5/6GHZ) and 600Mbps (2.4GHz), can deploy a large number of wireless IP cameras and remote control for NVIDIA Jetson. In response to harsh industrial environments, the module supports -40 to 85℃ wide temperature working environment, and its lifespan can reach 10 years under 100% working activation every day.
Wi-Fi 6E meets diverse AIOT requirements
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 supports dual-stream Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands, and including UL MU-MIMO that improves UL network capacity in dense environments. A new 6GHz band provides the fastest speed and the greatest capacity for new Wi-Fi 6E devices, and reduces data loads on the other two bands so Wi-Fi speed increases for all devices.
- Wi-Fi 6E include features such as orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) that can improve performance in dense environments while target wake time (TWT) reduces battery consumption and makes Wi-Fi an ideal solution for sensor-based devices.
- Longevity: Intel AX210 provides industry grade 7-year availability and 7-year support (AX210.NGWGII.NV and AX210.NGWGII )
- wide temperature range : industry grade -40℃~ 85℃ / commercial 0℃~70 ℃
- Millitronic provides 1-year warranty.